(1) The use of personal information shall be limited to the extent necessary for JRAIA's business activities, and all personal information shall be properly used.
Also, as a general rule, we shall not use personal information for matters beyond achieving our purposes without obtaining the consent of the person in advance. We shall take measures to fulfill this policy.
(2) We shall comply with laws and regulations, guidelines stipulated by the government, and other rules regarding the use of personal information.
(3) We shall take reasonable safety measures and take necessary corrective action to prevent leakage of personal information that JRAIA holds.
(4) We shall establish contact personnel to deal with complaints and matters regarding the use of personal information.
(5) We shall review our system for personal information protection on a continual basis, and strive to refine and improve it.
(1) Sending JRAIA journals, reports and other information
(2) Providing announcements of JRAIA's sponsored events and for operational management of HVAC & R, the Kobe symposium and other events
(3) Operational management of committees (Subcommittees and WG) which are organized by JRAIA
(4) Operational management of the website of JRAIA
(5) Providing a variety of information which JRAIA holds (including various invitations)
(6) Informing and sending of notices and survey questionnaires from the government and its affiliates
(7) Processing changes of information including name, company name, affiliation and job titleHowever, even regarding the above purposes, if use of the personal information causes any harm we shall not use it.
(1) Consent has been received from the person in advance
(2) It is considered to be necessary based on the law
(3) It is necessary in order to protect someone's life, body or property, and where obtaining the consent of the person is difficult.
(4) National government, local government, the court, police and other parties who have received commission from the aforementioned institutions require cooperation when they perform work prescribed by the laws and regulations and where obtaining the consent of the person might pose a problem for the performance of their work.Even in the event that we provide personal information to third parties in accordance with the above cases, we shall take necessary measures, including limiting the purpose and method of the usage of the information, as needed.
General Affairs Department
The Japan Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industry Association (JRAIA)
Kikai Shinko Bldg. 201, 5-8, Shibakoen 3-chome,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011, JAPAN